Tuesday 31 May 2016

Review | Lebanese Mix

Review | Lebanese Mix 

Camberwell and south-east London is on the rise with pop-up trendy hipster places. Like the bussey building, Franks bar with an amazing view of the city and The bar story. Bringing the night life a new meaning to the south of the river. Alot of new food places have opened as well which has given us more variety on the type of food to try out. If you're looking for a place which is halal, and the food is to die for, look no further than the Lebanese Mix. 

The Mix grill
A friend and I tend to go for the grills and fresh juices when we come here, the staff are really friendly and always offer you a sweet free dessert afterwards. I think its called baklava although I always tend to mispronounce it as balaclava.  

The lamb grill <3 
I mean look at this, who wouldn't want to give this a try. I'm salivating right now thinking about returning here. 

4/5 Happy Dumpling Rating 

xoxo Amese

No comments:

Post a Comment